No products in the cart.
Open and closed vaping systems- not as complex as it sounds! Open and Closed Vaping Systems are just two types of mechanisms found in vaping devices, both completely different from one another. If you are having trouble navigating through the different terminologies and technological aspects, we’re here to give you a basic guide that is easy to understand.
Let’s start off with what open and closed systems are. Open systems are found in devices in which you can refill the tank with e-liquid. Vape box mods are an example of open-system devices and are a favorite amongst experienced vapers. Devices with an open system tend to have a larger battery capacity and tank to hold more e-liquid. The cherry on top: you have a pool of options to choose from when it comes to e-liquid selection! The main purpose of a closed vaping system is to deliver a personalized experience.
On the other hand, a closed vaping system will typically contain pre-filled pods or cartridges and a much smaller tank and battery life. These types of devices have gained traction in recent years, and come in the form of vape pens. Vape pens are designed with a closed vaping system and often are super convenient and compact. They also are sleek and slender, which is specifically designed to appeal to casual vapers and the younger demographic.
Benefits of an Open Vaping System
- Tons of e-juice flavor and Nicotine Strength options: When you have an abundance of e-liquid flavors to choose from, you’ll find your perfect flavor in no time! All you have to do is refill the tank. You can even mix your own customized blend of flavors. That’s not all; you can also get your desired nicotine strength and adjust it to whatever suits your vaping/ smoking habits.
- An Enhanced Experience: Open vaping systems will allow you to have greater control of factors like airflow and vapor output, and last longer once they are charged.
- More Savings: Devices with open vaping systems are an initial investment, but you save money in the long run as you don’t have to frequently replace them as is the case with pre-filled pods or cartridges.
Benefits of a Closed Vaping System
- Convenience delivered: The hallmark feature of devices with closed vaping systems is that their simplicity and user-friendliness are what define them. No high maintenance; only a basic understanding of the settings. It’s just puff-on-the-go with these! To add to their simplicity, they are disposable and are discarded once the pre-filled pods run out.
- Puff it and Put it in Your Pocket: Unlike bulky box mods, vape pens with closed systems do not take up extra room and can be comparable to the size of a regular cigarette. It’s light as a feather and with its sleek design, will fit just about anywhere!
The above-mentioned points are just general guidelines to help upgrade and enhance your vaping journey and overall experience. The ultimate decision will be up to you and your lifestyle. We recommend that if you are a beginner, you can kick start your vaping journey by using devices with closed vaping systems, such as vape pens. However, if you feel that you need a high-quality device and want to be among the pros, you can check out devices with open vaping systems such as box mods. Make sure you visit Vape N’ Vapor so that we can show you our wide collection of vaping devices and help you figure out which is the best one for you!