No products in the cart.
The debate of vaping vs cigarettes continues to grow as the use of vapes continues to become more widespread. Vaping and Electronic Cigarettes are growing in popularity for many reasons, and many former cigarette smokers are using them to stop smoking. But why?
The CDC’s Data Shows Cigarette’s Are A Leading Cause Of Cancer
First, let’s review just some CDC data on smoking:
- Cigarette smoking is the leading preventable cause of death in the United States, causing nearly one in five deaths. Smokers are more likely to develop serious health problems such as lung cancer, heart disease or have a stroke.
- Cigarette smoking causes about 90% of all lung cancer deaths, and about 80% of all COPD deaths.
- Smoking can be the root cause of many other cancers including, colorectal, esophagus, leukemia, pancreas and several others. Smoking also increases the chances of dying from any cancer.
- Smoking can affect a woman’s fertility. It also can affect men’s’ sperm.
- A baby’s health before and after birth can be threatened by the mother smoking.Problems such as low birth weight, preterm delivery, SIDS, and cleft pallet may all be related to smoking in pregnant mothers.
- Cataracts, macular degeneration may also be due to smoking.
- Secondhand smoke is harmful to those who inhale it.
There Are Health Benefits Switching To Vaping From Cigarettes
Cigarette smoke contains over 4,000 chemicals, 43 of which are known as cancer-causing. Chemicals such as formaldehyde, arsenic, DDT, tar, and ammonia are among them.
For smokers, there are health benefits to consider when comparing vaping vs smoking. Vaping reduces the amount of chemicals the smoker is exposed to, while allowing flexibility in nicotine content. Smokers who have battled the constant “smoker’s cough” will find that cough slowly disappearing with the substitution of vapes. The sense of taste tends to diminish with smoking, but returns with the substitution of e-cigarettes. Circulation improves, as well as breathing.
Vaping Has Cost And Social Benefits Over Smoking
Vaping vs smoking costs are significant also. For the cost of 20-40 tobacco cigarettes, you can get the equivalent of 100 with e-cigs. One other major benefit it is the cost of life insurance; it will go down by using a vaporizer instead of smoking cigarettes.
Socially, vaping vs cigarettes is a win for vaping. There isn’t a telltale smell in your clothing, furniture or car. No accidental burns. Since vaping does not cause smoke, often it is allowed inside of buildings. Another advantage to vaping, no need for smelly ashtrays. Your friends would much rather be around someone using a vaporizer than someone smoking and the vapors are no harm to those nearby.
Looking To Quit Smoking Cigarettes? Vape ‘N Vapor Can Help
The biggest advantage to using a vaporizer is to those who are trying desperately to quit smoking tobacco products. While e-cigarettes mimic the experience of smoking, many of the negative effects are gone. A “smoker” can purchase products with less nicotine; therefore, step down gradually until nicotine is no longer an ingredient in their vaping products. There is no tobacco in any vaping product, so the smoker can forget about all of the other toxic chemicals in cigarettes. The FDA has recently backed vaping and e-cigarettes as a helpful tool for smokers trying to quit. There are several reasons you should be thinking of quitting smoking to start vaping, and Vape ‘N Vapor can help! Get in touch with us today to get started with your brand new vape or e-cig!